The original version of this description is in English. Please be lenient with the automatic Google translation.
Outdoor Digital Hunting Trail Camera
You can use a digital hunting trail camera for many great things. You can use it for hunting, wildlife animal research, home security, to record and keep track of your plant’s growth, or for farmland and outdoor surveillance device. This outdoor trail camera does not produce any sound or light, making it perfect if you want to keep it hidden.
Why Choose this Outdoor Digital Hunting Trail Camera?
Designed to withstand all the elements of nature, this outdoor trail camera is IP54 waterproof. Meaning, it is tough, durable, and works perfectly even through a storm. Moreover, it effectively prevents water, dust, and insects from entering. Plus, this outdoor trail camera is equipped with day and night modes. So, it produces bright and colorful photos and videos during the day and black and white at night.
Made with HD Resolution PIR sensor camera, this trail camera can produce 720P HD video resolution with sound and allows you to choose from 8MP/ 5MP/ 3MP image resolutions. And, all pictures and videos are stamped with real temperature, time and date to let you know when they were taken.
Furthermore, with this camera, you won’t ever have to miss any important moment. It supports fast continuous shooting with a trigger time of 1.1s. To add, it can be programmed to operate either in time-lapse mode or PIR mode, and you can choose from 1 / 5 / 10 / 10 seconds/minutes interval between motions.
This hunting camera features 30 pieces of IR LEDs with an extremely long detection range of up to 20 m / 66 feet. Thus, it can be triggered by any movement, whether human or animals, in a specific area monitored by the motion sensor. In addition, it has a very wide angle as it can detect motion within 60 degrees and the PIR sensor sight angle working at 90 degrees.
Outdoor Fun for Everyone
Easy to use and easy to mount, you can fix this digital hunting trail camera to tree rods and tree branches with the provided strap and buckle. This also comes with its own infrared remote which you can use to control the settings. And, it works at a maximum distance of 20 meters.
Lastly, to make this camera work, you will need 4 pieces of AA Alkaline batteries (not included). This can last up to 3 months on standby. Please note, however, that the voltage of rechargeable AA batteries (1.2V) is insufficient to power this device.
If you’re leaning more for a camera you can use for surveillance, try our night vision mini camera.
- Selectable image resolution: 8MP / 5MP / 3MP
- Multiple photo on one detection: 1 / 3 / 6 / 9
- Delay: 1 / 5 / 10 / 30 seconds / minutes
- ISO: auto / 100 / 200 / 400
- Resolution: 720P / WVGA / VGA
- Video length: 10 / 30 / 60 / 90S
- Memory: TF card up to 32GB (SD card) (not included)
- Motion detection: high / normal / low
- Trigger induction time: 1.1s
- HD video: 720P
- Detection angle: 60 degree
- PIR sensor sight angle: 90 degree
- Max night vision lighting distance: 20m
- Operation temperature: -16 – 60 Deg.C
- File format: JPEG / AVI
- Password security: 4 digital PIN code
- Standby current: 0.2mA
- Standby time: 3 months
- Security authentication: FCC, CE, RoHS, Reach, RTTE
- Optical Zoom Supported: Yes
- Package Includes: 1 Piece Digital Camera, 1 Piece Remote Controller, 1 Piece USB Cable, 1 Piece Strap with buckle, 1 Piece CD