The original version of this description is in English. Please be lenient with the automatic Google translation.
Lightweight Outdoor Portable Fiber Water Filter
One of the most convenient and easiest methods of decontaminating water is through the use of portable fiber water filters. These water filters help purify the water by decontaminating and eliminating contaminants such as protozoa, bacteria, unwanted particles and viruses among others. Its indispensable to avoid water-born diseases.
Having the means to filter and purify water is as critical as having access to water source. While much water is found while camping or hiking, it may contain contaminants which might put you your health at risk while compromising the potability of the water. To make the water safe for intake, it is important to decontaminate it with water filters
Because of generally compact sizes, portable and lightweight fiber water filters can easily be fitted into a backpack making them ideal for water purifying while enjoying your outdoor activities such as camping, traveling or hiking. Fiber water filters are an essential component of most emergency aid kits because of its efficiency and convenience.
Simply use the water filter to refill your water recipient as you go. This does not only handy, but reduces your travel expenses as well. Instead of buying water at the start of your hike at inflated prices, you can simply use the filter to have your own water decontaminated and drinkable.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Perfect for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, emergency preparedness, domestic and international travel, fishing, hunting and everyday use.
- FILTRATION ON THE GO: filter fits in the palm of a hand and stores easily in any backpack; weighs just a little over 2 ounces;
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: hollow fiber membrane inline filter with retro cleaning system.
- UNIVERSAL: to most regular disposable water bottles and to the included drinking flexible pouch, hydration packs, water bags and can also be used with the included straw (tube) to drink directly from the water source.
- ELIMINATES BACTERIA AND PROTOZOA: 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E.coli) and 99.9999% of all protozoa (giardia and cryptosporidium).
- FLOW RATE: up to 1.05qt/min. Filter rated up to 792 gallon (2000 L). Includes 16-ounce reusable flexible squeeze pouch with aluminium carabiner and 2 drinking straw.
- Item Type: Water Filter
- Material: ABS, UF (Medical Grade), Silicone
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1 micron
- Size: 40 x 136 mm / 1.57 x 5.35 inch
- Weight: 40 g / 0.01 lbs
- Water Flow: 0.6 l / min.; lasts for around 2000 Liter and more
- Application: Running Fresh Water Source
- Package Includes: 1 x Pc