The original version of this description is in English. Please be lenient with the automatic Google translation.
Ultralight Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
If you’ve ever settled into a long and challenging trek without a good quality set of trekking poles, then now you’re already well aware of how significant they are. A good set of ultralight carbon fiber trekking poles is going to save you lots of extra stress on your joints and knees. The less fatigue you are while on the trail, the enjoyable your hike will be.
Whether you are hiking across the country or heading out on a quick weekend getaway, ultralight trekking poles can add a lot of comfort on your hike. Trekking poles shouldn’t be considered a staple device, but many hikers and backpackers prefer to have them for a variety of reasons.
The benefit with carbon fiber trekking poles is to reduce the pressure on your knees and joints, most especially during uphill and downhill sections of the trail. It also provides stability on difficult pathways or while fording rivers, and some even use ultralight trekking poles to pitch tents.
This carbon fiber trekking poles are the Cadillacs of their product line. The poles break down into three sections that slide to securely lock with a push pin. Position the three pieces together, slide then pull until you hear a click. It includes ergonomic EVA handle grips offering a maximum non-slip, comfortable, and warm handhold.
- Adjustable: Adjusts in length to enhance stability on different terrain. This ultralight trekking pole generally adjusts from 37cm to 138cm. You’ll want to reduce the size of the poles when going uphill and lengthen them when going downhill.
- Foldable: Foldable poles are the most packable and often are very lightweight and quick to deploy. This is extremely useful for ultra-runners and fast hikers.
- Shock-absorbing: Offers internal springs that absorb shock when walking downhill. This is a nice feature for almost all hikers, but most conveniently recommended if you have unstable hips and knees.
- Ultralight: Offers the advantage of less swing weight making them handy and quicker to move. In a long trek, this lessens fatigue to hikers. Ultralight trekking poles are easier to pack. REI classifies this weigh less than 1 pound per pair.
- Comfortable and Stable: Strap up. It comes with nylon straps to ensure the safest journey outdoors. Don’t worry about dropping your trekking poles anymore.
- Package includes: 1 pair of trekking poles with two sets of tips, 2 snow plates, 2 carabiners and two straps